Friday 23 August 2013

lunchbox

The thing I always itchy to buy -beside stationery- is lunch box. 

I always intrigued by different shape of lunch boxes. I also can spend many times in this area of every store I ever visited. Rubbermaid, Rosti Mepal, Thermos, Tupperware, Lock n Lock.. are some brands I am familiar with. I personally think few of them are quite pricey. On the other hand, Indonesian brand for lunch box such as Lion Star is very affordable and colourful, though their plastic is not quite thick.. So if I have to choose, Lock n Lock would be on top of the list. They’re sturdy and and zero worry to spill. Even when you fill the box with soup or other liquid, the rubber seal and clip lock will protect the content from sipping out. I will review some of my lunch boxes.. some lunch box ideas and recipes too.. Be patient, guys. Am just blogging one step at a time here. For more infos about the brands, here are the links…

No comments:

Post a Comment