Tuesday 14 January 2014

another acquisitions

I have promised myself not to buy any more agenda or planner whatsoever.. Too many stationery in my house and I haven't even share it here. Shame on me, I always find an excuse to have any kind of stationery (or lunchboxes). 



I found these things in Scoop Grand Indonesia. For some kinda reason I think the sticky notes (picture on the left)  reflects my personality hihihihi ;) Those cute notes will match with the pocket agenda (picture on the right). There are pages for monthly plan in small squares, enough for 12 months. Then weekly plan in larger rectangular shape for each day in 2-pages spread, I forgot to count the pages when I was on the store. At home I found the pages could only hold 42 weeks. What the..??!! However, there are dozens of following pages in lines and grid formats. Sufficient to cover up those missing weekly pages.

Honestly, I won't use them as my day-to-day planning / diary needs. Perhaps I will use some of the sticky notes, but not the agenda. They'll end up as collectibles, stored neatly with my other cute stationery.

No comments:

Post a Comment