Wednesday 9 April 2014

metro discounted stuff

It was almost the end of the month. I was on super tight budget cos I have no more money left on my account. The trip to the mall that morning was supposed to be very cautious.. and now I thought it might be such a mistake after all. I was stunned when I saw there was a big sale in Metro Dept Store.. oh yeah, in stationery section as well !! I was helpless as I saw different kinds of cute things were all discounted for 50%. There were crafty paper punchers, craft stamps, passport wallets, businesscard holders, all of my favorite thiiiinggggs.. Aaarrhhh.. What could I do? I carefully selected some items. Those I bought were the best or most useful among the others. On the cashier, I had to use my credit card. My mind kept yelling at me not to use it but for urgent things. Oh please, this time I think stationery may be considered as urgent, .. er what..?! I know.. but.. well, humm.. darn I had no excuse. But well, those discounted items won.


On the picture, we can see back there, a greeny-black canvas pencil case. The broken-white lace made it simple yet beautiful look. Next to it, is a tin coin bank with a picture of a cute little girl. Right infront of it, is a simple plastic (some kinda polyurethane) name tag with cute picture. Can be useful for my access card or commuter train card. Lastly, there are two sets of craft stamps. One of them is in Parisian theme (Eiffel tower and such) and the other is in simple happy life theme (bird, flower..)

No comments:

Post a Comment