Saturday 25 August 2018

kamo sensei

I am a huge fan of Kamo sensei. 

She's an illustrator from Japan and I love how kawaii (cute) her illustrations can be. You'll be amazed that total cuteness can be created from simple strokes of ballpoint pens.

If you wan't to learn how to draw / doodle / illustrate your planner, you can buy her books like I did. I learn so much from those books. The only drawback for me was... it's in Japanese. And I don't speak the language. However, the book showed a step-by-step technique, that we can follow easily.

The basic technique, explained in Bahasa Indonesia, is also available on this zebra pen website, as she teamed up with zebra pen (using Sarasa and Penciltic) for illustration workshop. I have once sat on one of the workshops in 2017 and I was sooo happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment