Saturday 16 November 2013

small things

These are the things which I have with me everyday to campus. Though they may be small things, but they sure do make me happy.

The pencil case is from LeSportsac. I guess I have enough of this brand. What can I say.. I really like the color, the pattern, it's sooooo cuuuuttteee...
This trousse can contain lotsa pens, marker, pencil, well.. those colourful stuff I need for writing or marking students' assignments.
These keychains are hanging on my backpack. A fat man with a sack of rice, a japanese round petite kimmidoll, and a tiny fat whale. This set of keychains are quite annoying for some people as it would make that kinda tingling sound everytime they move. I don't care, I love it hahaha :D

I believe everybody have their special little things which can boost the mood, to make us happy and smiling. Nothing's wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment