Monday 6 July 2015

uni-ball style-fit monster university

These days, it's really hard for me to show my loyalty to only one type / brand of pen. I have to say, each of them have at least one interesting fact to share. This time, it's Uni-ball.

Here's the story. When I ordered the Japanese version of hobonichi techo 2015, they sent the agenda along with a silicone tissue holder and a multi-color pen as bonus. At first I thought it's just an ordinary pen. I was wrong. The pen is amazing.. the ink flows so smoothly, feels so light, and you'll have effortless writing experience. I was wondering, what the brand of this multi-pen anyway... So, after looking for a clue, I found the word "uni" on the barrel. I rushed into a bookstore to check if they have the same thing. And yes, so bought a Uni-ball Jetstream multipen. And this multipen has mechanical pencil as well. Superbe.

Well yeah, it was a great pen. No doubt about it. But they also have customized option. You can choose the body and what ink you want to have with. That what they call Style-Fit. So this time, I bought a limited edition of Monster University set. The body is soooo cute and pink. Then I choose 3 unsual colours to go along with. You can have any composition you like. Gel ink, normal ink, mechanical pencil.. any jetstream refill available. The setting-up is also very easy as you can see on the picture.
(1) Twist the pipe of the refill and pull aside.
(2) Take the pen refill out of the pipe.
(3) Insert the refill into the body of the pen until it clicks.

Don't throw away the pipe of pen refill yet. When you don't use one colour much often or you just want to switch one of the colour, just swap it, and you can securely put the other remaining refill into its pipe. This way, you can have as many combination you like and you don't have to wait until one colour run out to change it. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment