Friday 16 September 2016

hobonichi 2017

The Hobonichi package 2017 has arrived in my place today !! Yyaaayyyy !!

To be honest, I will order some more later. This batch is just to secure some of the things I really like. I haven't bought any of the planner (english version) nor the techo (japanese version) as they're always ready stock. It's not the case for the cover. For instance, I really like the colour of this "sherbet" cover. Pale blue and pink.. aaww so cuuute. So I had to buy it now since it may run out of stock. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get the "ukrainian flower"..sold out under 24 hours since it was launched. Anyway, I don't know when it will be restocked. Hopefully better luck next time.

Well, these are what I bought for now..
- Techo cover "Sherbet" (plain plastic cover-on-cover included)
- Plastic cover-on-cover "Paris"
- Torinoha wood rubber stamps : expense tracker and boy-girl
- Plastic stencil/ruler (new design)
- Blue multipen (red-black-blue) Uni-ball

Actually, I might have that blue pen for free if I  buy a bundle of cover and planner. So why didn't I? Because I tried to avoid the excessive amount. We have to pay for custom for imported goods above US$50. This way, I don't have to pay for anything since they're all under US$50. Voila.

For you who'd like to browse (and buy) hobonichi, this is the link to the official website.
www.hobonichiplanner.com or http://www.1101.com/store/techo/en/

That's all for now. See ya.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Would yuu please post a picture of how the Paris cover on cover look at the Sherbet cover? I wanted to buy those two combination too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, thank you for your comment. I've posted what you've requested just now.
      http://lundiaschool.blogspot.co.id/2016/10/hobonichi-cover-sherbet.html?m=1

      Delete