Sunday 4 September 2016

la rentrée

It's been a week of la rentrée universitaire or back to school days. As I have mentioned on my earlier post, this semester I return to college to continue my studies. It's been a hard week although it's just the beginning of it. First week and I feel so exhausted. I have full schedule from Monday to Friday. I am also tired because the long journey I have to spend everyday. From home to my faculty on the suburb where I work, then to the other faculty downtown where I have to study, then go back home which -again- on the other side of the city. Gosh, I need help from heaven. 

So, blog post might get slower. But  I try to post at least once every two weeks. Spoiler, I just ordered a new cover of Hobonichi 2017 (and some little things), so I gotta write about it here. Later. 

I may also share how I organize my study life for this semester. I don't know.. Perhaps my final stationery lineup? I finally bought another Kokuyo ring binder for my study notes. And I use filofax to note other-than-study-or-work-related things. I will try to take some pictures of the inserts I set up on my filofax fusion. Well, I finally use that huge planner. Oh, and I also use my Exacompta agenda scolaire, of course ;)

Anyway, this semester is gonna be a loooong journey for me. But I need to keep a positive mindset. Allez, courage !!

No comments:

Post a Comment