Saturday 5 November 2016

hobonichi cover - iida umbrella shop 'scramble'

I've been wishing to have zippered Hobonichi cover. Though it may be useful to have an A5 to carry around my things, (but) I just want the zippered A6 to hold my hobo with all the needed stuff. 

So, as Hobonichi launched its archive shop (a.k.a. last year's leftovers), I hurried up and get what I wanted.. The Iida Umbrella Shop's "Scramble". It said that people are queueing to get Iida umbrella, and this cover was made from the same material as the handmade umbrella. As I like umbrella so much, I just have to have it. The colour is also very fresh and happy. I hope it will bring  a bit more happiness in my life. 


The inner lining color of this cover is bright yellow. Well I'm not a fan of yellow. But well, as my university is always associated with yellow, I think I can live with that. Overall, I like this cover. No regret at all. Yaayyy !!

To learn more about the cover, here's the link of Interview with Yoshihisa Iida (the owner of Iida Umbrella Shop) from the official Hobonichi site.

No comments:

Post a Comment