Wednesday 30 November 2016

sommaire

To wrap this month, I should say some things here. 

I recently revisited Toko Buku Sekawan in Solo city (central java). I finally managed to find 'cap kera' notebook. However, only a couple of types available. The shopkeeper lady said they're getting rare to find one. Well, I know there's nothing so special with this kinda notebook. But the smell of 'cap kera' note pad is what I like. It brings out memory of the old days.

I will also post about my planner preparation for 2017. So far I already had several planners, namely:
- Daichi spiral schedule check
- Daichi spiral mini weekly planner
- Hobonichi A6 planner teamed up with Ukrainian flower cover
- Pocket weekly Moleskine, Doraemon special edition
- Starbucks Indonesia bulky weekly planner (but very nice design and layout)
I don't think I will buy one (or more) again. But I'm gonna print the 2017 weekly inserts from philofaxy for my A5 Filofax Fusion.

So, how's your preparation for 2017? What kinda planner you usually use and/or will use in 2017?

No comments:

Post a Comment