Thursday 8 December 2016

2017 printables

Hey y'all..

It's December. For some of us, we're so excited with new planners and calendars thingy. Personally, I have bought some planners and will prepare a customized planner with inserts I designed myself (nothing fancy, mostly functional) and from free printables available online. 

As for 2017 desk calendar, I haven't bought one. I think I will print from one of these links I found recently.

Scattered Squirrel - simple, clean, nicely designed full size calendar, start on Sunday. Originally from the US, so the paper size is "letter". You can print them on A4-sized paper though.

The Handmade Home - beautifully designed calendar and planner inserts. There are several patterns to choose, mostly in mild pastel colours. There are A4 and A5 size available. Many thanks!

Botanical Paperworks - three stylish calendars available. I'm not sure about the size, but I think it's in A4. I like the chalkboard design.

Imom - another cute calendar. Available to be downloaded per month in A4 size.

Sarah Titus - there are calendars for 2017 (two versions), 2018, and even 2019. Cute.

They're all beautifully designed and some of them also share other printables as well.. you know, such as contact list, meal plan, weekly planner, etc. And they're all FREE !! Well of course, you must respect their effort to prepare those printables by citing their works. 

Go see for yourself and have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment