Tuesday 13 December 2016

pocket weekly moleskine - doraemon

Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to...

pocket weekly moleskine - doraemon special edition !!


Wise man says, don't judge the book by its cover. It's true. I was judging the planner must be 'oh so cute' just like the cover. I was wrong. Totally wrong. There's no special thing inside. The page layout is just exactly the same like the ordinary moleskine weekly planner. Weekly dated page on the left side, and ruled note area on the right side. No quote, no sketch, not even a single picture of Doraemon on the pages. There's a kinda clipping of Doraemon comic on the back of the cover though.. but it's not THAT interesting.

I know it's part of my fault. I was in a hurry so I didn't bother to check inside the notebook. But I must say, I don't like the fact that there's no extras or bonus which came along with the notebook. You know, such as address book or tab notes or stickers like you can find on the pocket of ordinary moleskine. I paid way more expensive, for what? Just a picture of that cute Doraemon on the front cover? Next time I will buy the ordinary moleskine and just paste the picture of that blue space cat on the cover. 

There. I will use this planner for my daily reminder (schedule, things to do, task, chores, etc.) as it's quite small, light, easy to carried or slipped into a pocket or a purse. So well, I gotta move on from this dissapointment. Perhaps I shall hack it to the max? Let's wait and see in 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment