Sunday 11 December 2016

doodle tutorial book


Have you seen those cute decorated planners over the net? Some of them also include cute drawing or doodles which well illustrated their day-to-day life. You may also said, I'm not thaaat artsy bitsy person. I can't draw. Sooo.. it's not the end of the world, my friend. You can decorate your planner with magazine clipplings, washi tapes, or just add some colours.


Anyway, if you wan't to learn how to illustrate your diary or planner, I found these tutorial books in Kinokuniya (Plaza Senayan, Jakarta). My Pak Boss bought them for me as birthday present. Un cadeau !! Yaaaayyyy.. !! Sooo haaappppyy.. I actually have had another two books from the same author (Kamo) before.  

I don't speak nor can read Japanese at all. However, I can learn many things from these books, as they provide a simple step-by-step guide on how to draw something. Not all steps though.. but mostly inspired me to draw things.

The price? The book on the left is Rp 241 thousands (about USD 18), and the right one is Rp 150 thousands (about USD 11.5)


No comments:

Post a Comment