Monday 1 November 2021

planner peace

Planner peace? That's your resolution for 2022? Yea.. rite. 

I just told ya on my previous post, that I'm gonna use only two planners (hobonichi cousin and hobonichi day-free) next year. But I guess it's too early saying that.. 

I've ordered a planner which is local-made, based in Bandung (Indonesia), known as RA Planner. I don't know what's got into my mind, but their design and layout is not bad at all. So I am gonna give it a try. And I ordered two - one for myself, and I will keep the other one to be given as a gift. Okay, just one additional planner. I can use it to note down the progress of my dissertation or my paper. Including books to read, sched, and deadlines for my study. This planner is for a year, but undated, so it's quite flexible. I can use it right away, from November or December 2021.

As you all know, moleskine is not available in Indonesia. But I managed to get one from my family member who recently went abroad. However, it's not dated one coz I found it too expensive and I've spent too much for my 2022 planner prep. It's a pocket notebook. And I already plan what to fill it with. It's gonna be the book to store important numbers, lists (or what they call "collections" in bullet journal), password hints, and those kinda thing. 

I think I'm going to review each planner on my next posts. Perhaps some hacks or set up I use for each of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment