Sunday 31 October 2021

planner(s) that works for me

After all these years I've dubbed myself as a stationery girl, reviewing some stuffs in a blog which then become outdated in just a couple of years, now I try to find peace.

I can't get rid of all of my collections (or clutter) just yet. But I can now hold myself not to buy any stationery related unless it ran out (like ink / cartridge or glue) or something I really need (not something I want) like yearly planner.

I also tend to be careful in choosing my planner. No more than two kinds. The perfect combination used to be hobonichi A6 planner for diary and pocket weekly moleskine for work related. But then the moleskine wasn't available anymore in my my country. So I tried somekinda bullet journal using an ordinary notebook. It works. But I think next year I'm gonna try something new. I'm gonna use hobonichi cousin (A5) for work related bulet journal and hobonichi A6 day free for personal diary.

Ok. What about the "brouillon" (draft/scratch book) I normally use to note everything? That would be onto the daily section of hobo cousin. As well as meeting notes etc.

What about the schedule, sleeping pattern and meal plan I used to note down on hobonichi weekly supplement? Well, hobo cousin has its own weekly section. Checked.

Habit tracker, period tracker, health symtomps.. will note them on the yearly section.

Birthday, important index and dates (exams, deadlines, etc.) and bill / payment reminders, will be noted on monthly section.

The A6 day-free should be worked as personal diary because sometimes I write longer than a page, or sometimes I didn't write at all for days. I used to journal using A6 hobo english version, but many pages left blank. And it's also more expensive than the original one, let alone the day free. So.. I am stepping out of my comfort zone since 2014 here.

Those planners have arrived few weeks ago. Stay tuned to see how I'm gonna setup, review, and customize them. See ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment