Sunday 31 October 2021

getting back here

OMG, the last time I post something on this blog was two years ago. Can't believe how time flies so fast. 

2020 was not a good year for me, well for most of us, because of the pandemic. Life was hard. Still it's kinda hard for me, but I am getting a grip and carry on.

So, let's start with a review of the planners I planned to use in 2020.


1. Pocket Moleskine - Doraemon (limited edition), English. As usual, pocket moleskine was kinda work for me. I used it 'til the end of the year.

2. ‎Hobonichi A6 - English version. Same here, it's a diary. Some of the pages are left untouched. Mostly during bad times or busy schedule.

3. Agenda Scolaire - Snoopy, French. I have used it to the max, like a bullet journal.

4. Kokuyo Jibun Techo Biz Mini - Sky blue, Japanese. What a waste. When I received it, I got the usual jibun techo instead of the biz. Anyway, I didn't use it at all. I'm so gutted. 


Just like previous year (2019), I only used 3 planners. More planners don't always correspond with more organized life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment