Saturday 19 October 2019

prepping for 2020

It's October. For some of you, 2020 is just around the corner. Three months to go. For me, it's time to prepare the planner. So far, I already have 3 planners. Let's meet them.

1. Pocket Moleskine - Doraemon, English. My sis bought me this weekly planner during her trip to Europe. The local bookstores in Jakarta didn't seem to stock them any longer. I plan to have this pocket planner as my main planner for meetings, teaching plan (and schedule), daily tasks, and even for jotting down some notes or brain dump. This planner shall always be by my side. 

2. ‎Hobonichi A6 - English version. As usual, I bought this planner online thru their official website. I was tempted to buy the A5 (cousin) size as well, but I don't think I will use it yo the max. This planner will be my personal diary. 

3. Agenda Scolaire - Snoopy, French. This agenda is a student planner, for the academic year of 2019/2020. I have it from a friend who went on vacation to France last summer. She knows I am fan of agenda scolaire. So, this agenda / planner is quite perfect for me. Have been using it since last August. Hope it will last until July 2020.

4. Kokuyo Jibun Techo Biz Mini - Sky blue, Japanese. I asked a friend (who went for a trip to Japan) to buy it for me. The price is 2700 Yen (plus 10% tax). Although I don't use my jibun this year, I decided to give it one last chance. This time I will try the Jibun Biz mini. The paper is not the tomoe river.. but I think there are less frill (subtle colour scheme, no japanese watermarks for certain holidays, etc.) so I can use it as my main planner, beside my pocket moleskine. Jibun is good for tracking things. How's my diet, my exercise, my health, my habit.. those kinda things. So let's see about that.

Apart from that, I have also bought a ‎muslim planner; but I offered this as a gift to one of the student in my campus. I bought this because I was curious about the layout and tempted to see what kinda cute things merged with religious related could be squeezed into one planner. It's good if you're really practicing your religion, there are spaces to note down the versets you read, what's their meaning to you, your prayers, etc. However, some of them are too much for me. So I better give it to someone who can use it better than I do.

That's all for now. I hope I won't need any other planner. Enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment