Thursday 12 September 2019

hobonichi cousins pros and cons

I've been trying to find justification for getting a hobonichi cousin. Yup, the A5 size. For me, I need to list the pros and cons before deciding to buy one. Let's start.

Pros.
+ A5 is actually an ideal size. Many compatibilities with other writing equipment, such as binder note, file pouch, etc.
+ ‎Lots of space to write, draw, paste anything you like in day-per-page
+ ‎The weekly section which has similar layout like Jibun

Cons
- It's in original version only. Which means different colors for each month ( I don't feel like writing about work in red-coloured page) and mm/dd format instead of dd/mm format (which sometimes confuse me).
- ‎Too many blank pages need to filled in. It could be intimidating when I'm behind schedule or when I have no time for journaling.
- ‎I have tried Jibun and A6 weekly supplement, which has similar weekly layout, and it just didn't work for me.
- It costs 3780 yen. With that price, I might print out myself a planner designed by me.

Sorry cousin, I think I won't buy you this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment