Saturday 7 September 2019

hobonichi release day 2020

I am not so excited for Hobonichi release day this year. I couldn't find any interesting cover. Still, I bought things on the release day on September 1st.

I tried to keep everything below $100 to avoid unnecessary tax in my country. So, prefer to buy things in (small) batches. Normally, I will use this moment to buy predictable sold-out items or cover. Since I don't feel like buying expensive things --I'm kinda broke at this moment-- so I just bought the essentials. 

Here are the things I bought.

- A Hobonichi Card Case to store some important cards or loose notes (432 yen)
 
- My Hobonichi Stencil (the Speech Bubbles) is broken, so I bought this one (370 yen) for replacement.

- This Multi 8 Set is a mechanical pencil with multicolour pencil leads. It's quite expensive (3,240 yen) so I hope it's worthed.

- A must-have plastic Cover on Cover for A6 size. Well, I bought two.. just in case. (216 yen each)

- Plastic sleeve Hobonichi Folder Set by Naoko Horiguchi is in A5 size. I like the graphic design and I can use it for keeping loose sheet of paper. Will pair it with my A5 ring binder. (464 yen)

- The color of Hobonichi Pencil Board (warm gray-pink) is sooo me. I bought for the A6 size (216 yen)

- The usual Planner Book 2020 in English A6 size (2,700 yen)

Planner options are more interesting. Beside the Original Techo A6 (in Japanese), English A6, and Cousin A5, they now have undated techo as well. Inside, there's monthly section and plain grid pages instead of day-per-page. You need to wait until November 1st to buy this undated techo. 

For those who'd like to try bullet journaling in tomoe river paper, they also have Plain Notebook. I was thinking to buy this plain notebook.. but I was hesitating. I think it's kinda pricey (972 yen) for a plain grid notebook. 

Lastly, is the Five-year Techo. It's suitable for thoose who want to note down only the essentials for each day and see the timeline for 5 years span. For the time being, I don't think it's the right planner for me. But to mark the nice figures of 5 year (2020-2025), it might be interesting to have one.


No comments:

Post a Comment