Sunday 7 September 2014

pilot frixion

Couple of days ago, I was thinking to buy Pilot Frixion pens from a japanese website. My main reason was because I haven't yet find the fine tip ones here. But I was wrong. This afternoon I went to Toko Gunung Agung near Tugu Tani and I bought some of them.

There are several types of frixions available in this store. Those with the cap or clickable (knock pen). There are also different types of tip (needle point). The 0.38 point, 0.5 point and 0.7 point. There are also clickable 3-color pen with available color (of the barrel) of black, dark blue and sharp pink. I bought the pink one ;)

These pens are erasable so they're perfect for hoboniching or journaling. It's easy to erase the ink using special frixion eraser on top of the pen. Normal eraser can erase it as well, but it needs like 10 times the effort.

Am really excited with these pens. They're just sooo cooool...

No comments:

Post a Comment