Friday 30 September 2016

inside my bag - recently


It seems that I always have everything inside my bag. Especially for school, I almost bring everything I can pack into my bag. One addition inside my bag is called "paket minggat" or literally translated as "runaway pack" lol :D

This pack is useful when you need to freshen up for the next class, sleepover at a friend's place, stranded out of nowhere, waiting for hours during connection flight, etc. I'm not sure if it's TSA friendly, but the content are keep into minimum. 



It's actually just a basic toiletries pouch. From the top left, a mini pouch in a shape of pink koi fish is to store 'girl thing'. The greeny yellow thing on the  top right is silicon tissue case from hobonichi. Moving to the second row from the left, is Vaseline petroleum jelly (for lip balm and skin dryness), almost empty body lotion tube, ear plugs, Garnier face wash, foldable hair brush. The last row from the left, the blue bottle spray is fabric freshener and softener. The next small bottle is L'Occitane eau de toilette, and then a foldable mirror, a mini bottle of liquid soap, Eskulin hand sanitizer (I like Pigglet), a small tube of Pepsodent toothpaste with a ziplock underneath, and a simple toothbrush (the one you get from a hotel).

These are basic neccessity which help you prepared no matter what situation may be.

PS. Picture shall be posted soon. is now available.

No comments:

Post a Comment