Friday 18 October 2013

moleskine


For me, moleskine is one of the great things ever happened in the world of stationery. I really love the smooth acid-free paper, the yellowish color of the paper, the pocket size with elastic strap, and how it triggers us to personalize the notebook the way we want. I kinda hacked the cover with mini cute stickers and my name on the side. It's 18-month weekly notebook (july 2013 - december 2014). This hard cover version has separate thin address book attached on the back pocket. The layout on the inside has weekly appointment on the left side and ruled page on the right side. I can note down the appointments, teaching schedule, and invitations etc on weekly section. On the ruled section, I can write down ideas, plans, somekinda tweets, recipes, drawings, wishlist, feelings, mood.. just everythiiing in life. 

Now it's gonna be the end of the page soon, so I gotta prepare to replace it with the new one. But I can't find the 18-month started from january. Why they have this kinda 18-month thingy if there will be 6 months on the next year missing without a moleskine? They should make a 6-monthly or another 18-monthly which begin from january. Otherwise, just make a simple 12-month one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment