Sunday 2 March 2014

hoboniching

Once you're hoboniching, you just can't stop. Am not sure if there's such thing as "hoboniching".. but since there are plenty of usage possibilities and many thing you can fill in your hobonichi, I think it's fine to say hoboniching to refer the action.

At the first moment, I felt kinda puzzled of what should I do. I have some stencils stored neatly on the pockets of its front cover as well.. but turns out I don't use them much. Not to mention the agenda arrived on the last week of January. As for now, I have many pages left blank which I haven't decided yet what to fill them with.

Anyway, looking of what others do with their hobonichi, inspires me to do more. Pasting or gluing some pics, together with receipts, torn tickets, or headline from the newspaper. We can also write, draw, highlight and put some colour on the pages. We may skip few pages blank as we might have nothing to tell on such days, or simply too busy to sit down for hoboniching.. but nobody can judge us. We can come back to those pages later and write or draw something. Otherwise, we can do anything else with those blank pages. Paste some sticker, stamp something, make them to test some ink of your various pens, ask your friend or relatives to jot down notes or drawing, cut and paste different wrapping papers.. I mean, ANYTHING !! 

So yeah, I've been hoboniching for a while now and the above pictures show you what I do. Just one more thing, hobonichi helps me realize.. that I can draw hahahaha.. 

Need more inspirations of how to use a Hobonichi? Here are some links..
Unofficial Hobonichi Planner Guide by Lindsay Nelson http://lindsaynelson.com/techo/use.html
Video of Hobonichi Planner 2014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWMQ0M_FSL8&feature=player_embedded
Hobonichi usage ideas http://help.1101.com/store/techo/collection/en
Tumblr page of how people use their Hobonichi (found about this from Lindsay's site) 
http://hobonichilove.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment