Saturday 1 March 2014

cute stickers

 I really can't help with cute little stickers. To be honest, I  always wondering where to stick them on to. Sometimes I just let them on their plastic package and end up as collectibles. 


On the bottom (far left) is actually cute stickers with my name on it. I use them to label all of my things.. tupperware, notebook, gadgets, etc. I got them from Toys Kingdom Grand Indonesia. Go to the counter, choose the stickers (there are dozens of cartoon characters available), choose the font, and ask the salesperson to type your name.. and it's ready in less than 5 minutes. It costs Rp. 38.000,- (about US$ 3) for each set of 20 laminated labels.

The sticker set on the right was from "I love Tokyo" rack inside the Food Hall in Plaza Indonesia. Those mini animals are soooo cute and cheeky. Not so sure whether I will use it. They're just too cute. I should've bought two sets, but I'm kinda tight in my stationery budget nowadays.. especially for things intended to be collected only. Well, I think I'm gonna use some of them on my hobonichi and moleskine.

On the top right, it's a mini sticky notes decorated with matryoshka (russian nest doll) picture. Ithink it's really cute that I ignore the not-so-reasonable price. Well, it only costs me Rp. 9.900,- (US$ 1) though, but for that price, you can get a pad of classic yellow 3M Post-it Notes or the mini Post-it page marker with much better quality. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment