Monday 31 March 2014

things inside my bag


First of all, sorry for the green batik cloth for the background. As promised on my previous post, the picture above are things which can be found in my bag these days.. and they all can fit in my LeSportsac everyday bag. The numeration goes from left to right, started from the top row.

1. Small pouch for girl things
2. Small packet of tissue paper. One shown here is Tessa, but I also buy Paseo quite often.
3. Different kinds of mini bottles : Safecare aromatherapy for motion sickness, Nivea facial foam, a mini bottle of liquid soap, L'Occitane hand cream, Roger & Gallet lotion (which I picked from a hotel) and a Handy Clean hand sanitizer.
4. Hobonichi planner 2014 with red Camelia cover and a Zebra 4-colour-ballpoint pen
5. Greebel half-watercolour pencils - mostly used for hoboniching
6. Red Maglite mini flashlight and my LeSportsac wallet
7. Pink hairclip
8. Samsung Galaxy Note 8
9. Beige LeSportsac pouch to carry my red moleskine
10. Mini Tupperware tumbler to have freshwater all the time
11. Mini lunchbox I got for buying Sunlight. I use it to keep my medicine : vitamins, Decolgen, Biogesic, Diatabs, Simvastatin, a sachet of Tolak Angin (herbal syrup for cold), etc.
12. LeSportsac pencil case. Mechanical pencil, highlighter, eraser, different kinds of pens and a glue stick can be found inside.
13. Black-and-white stripes pouch to protect my small digital camera
14. Samsung travel charger which can also be used for most of my gadgets
15. Samsung Galaxy Chat and  Blackberry Curve.. yes, these two are giving me headache with their slow response as they're getting older. Should've get more reliable ones, but I need to save up some money first.
16. Reusable shopping bag - bought it from Monoprix Paris in 2010
17. A cute card holder for those membership / reward points cards and such
18. Victorinox Swisscard Lite which is very useful everytime I need, especially for cutting / clipping pictures for hoboniching on the go ;)
19. Omron pedometer, which many times attached in my pocket, to count how many steps I walk every day
20. Pink Philips earphone (which can be used for mobile phone's handsfree), a pink Sony walkman mp3 player and a flashdisk drive
21. Commuter train multi-trip card
22. Passcard and keys to important places


No comments:

Post a Comment