Friday 14 August 2015

flashdisk box

I was on a teachers' training for this whole week. What I meant teachers here are lecturers / professors of the university. I met some nice fellow lecturers from other disciplines and faculties. Actually, I was very lucky to be in a group full of happy, cheerful people. Lots of serious discussion, of course.. but lots of laughters too. 


Anyway, two of them have tin box full of flashdisks (USB flashdrives). I was amaaazed to see how they neatly store their flashdisk. I usually just have 2-3 with me everyday, and I dump them on my pencil case. On the picture, the box on the left belongs to mbak Titin. Most of those flashdisks have keychains to identify them. The box on the right belongs to mbak Delly. Her flashdisks are neatly organized.

Oohh.. now I have to get a sturdy case like what they have. Yes, I want one. Yes, a tin case will be nice. Yes, I want my flashdisks to be well kept. Thank you for this superb idea, mbak Delly and mbak Titin.

No comments:

Post a Comment