Sunday 9 August 2015

stationery sorting

I spend my weekend sorting my stationery. I bought some plastic storage containers few weeks ago, so this is how it went. On the left, is a bin for washi tapes, deco rush and embossing tapes (dymo). On the right, is the one for stamps thingy.. rubber stamps, clear polymer stamps, stamp pads, and inks. Not shown here, are bins for daily stationery (pens, pencils, erasers, scissors, colourings, etc.), paper  based (notepads, loose leafs, sticky notes, stickers) and lunch box related (lunch box, sections, portable cutlery, etc.). Gosh.. those are lots of things there. I mean, A LOT !! I think I need to stop for a while. Let say, no spend for August? Let's see...

2 comments:

  1. Time well spent we can say ! We can't wait to see other organizing ideas from you>

    ReplyDelete