Saturday 4 July 2015

apologies

Hi there,

Am deeply sorry for this long pause. Haven't got time to update this blog for the past few months. La honte.. what a shame. However, I acquired many MANY things related to stationery, school stuff, cool stores and lunch box thingy. My friends are now aware about my interest in stationery as well. So, from time to time, they offered me some nice little things too. Oh, and I just got back from a short visit to Japan, where I got crazy with all of the stationery. Well, I actually have lots of story to tell and infos to share, huh?

Please bear with me guys.. I can see couple of weeks free ahead me. I will try to catch up with all of those things, ok. Thank you so much for visiting this blog. Comments are welcome. See ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment