Friday 9 October 2015

purple moleskine and others in fuschia



I overspent my budget this month. Not a good thing to do, but I need to have these things. I mean, I have my reason. Listen, all of these things have one thing in common. They're in fuchia-pink-purple color scheme! Well, not good enough for a reason. Okay, I need to replace my tote bag because the handle of my old one has torn apart. Besides, I like this flippy floppy tote and its price is quite reasonable, Rp.159.000,-
 
 
 
 
 
Then, there's this moleskine. Of course I have to buy this planner sooner or later. It's for 2016. Though it was quite expensive, it was hard to resist the color, which I never found for the past few years here. So, I had to let go Rp.220.000,- for it.
 
 
 
 
 
The rest of my acquisitions are key clip and cable/cord wrap. They're not so expensive, around Rp.40.000,- each. If you're wondering where I bought those stuff, you can find it in Kinokuniya Plaza Senayan. Apart from the tote bag which only left one in orange, the other stuff are still available in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment