Saturday 25 August 2018

blank hobonichi weeks

This year, I tried to swapped my pocket weekly moleskine with hobonichi weeks. The reason I did this was based on those left untouched blank pages on my moleskines. The planner seemed to be abandoned after the first couple of months. So I thought I might be more  motivated when using the weeks since it would be kinda new experience. Apparently, that's not what happened.


As you can see here (above), it's also blank. And it's March. It means, I only filled the pages until February. I just don't get it. I actually like the layout, which is similar to weekly moleskine, dated page on the left, blank page on the right. It's even better, it comes in grids while moleskine is ruled (lined) pages. The paper is Tomoe River, just like the techo, very friendly to fountain pens. But whyyyyy... ??!! Perhaps it's about the size. The dimension was a bit intimidating for me to write something on it. Or perhaps I couldn't find the right pen to fill those pages. I just don't know.

So I guess I will not buy this weeks again. Sorry. I will just keep buying the A6 english planner every year. So far it's the right one for me. And I might go back to the pocket size weekly moleskine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment