Saturday 25 August 2018

pink moleskine

Hello,

I saw this beauty in one of Tokyu Hands store in Tokyo, Japan. At first, I was thinking hard whether to buy it or not. I have plenty of planners for this year and I don't think they're all well filled in. Anyway.. as you may already guessed, I finally did. 


First of all, the colour. Pastel pink is one of my favorite colour and as far as I can remember, I haven't seen any in my country. Second of all, it's the pocket weekly like I used to have every year. The third and final reason is, it's an 18-months planner. The price is more less the same with the usual 12-months, so I think it's quite a bargain. Besides, I can use it right away because it starts from July 2018.

So far I kinda like it. Yeaah.. I guess because I am already familiar with the size and layout. To write on this moleskine, I am using the zebra hana 3-colour ballpoint pen. 

More pics available on instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment