Monday 16 December 2013

a simple tree

To ease away the boredom, I used to wrote diary. I do still, though not as often as I used to in the past. I also like to doodle or draw something though I'm not good at it. I would love to have colourful pencils, crayons and markers by my side. Crayola, Sharpies, Snowman, Pelikan.. any kind of brands, any kind of shapes..

However, I can't always have those handful of colours by my side all the time. Sometimes I have to maximize the things I have in hand. As now I interact more with my galaxy note 8.0, I feel it's a perfect companion when I get bored with my daily life. You know why? Because now I can draw without my physical colouring tools. Yes, I can draw, sketch, even smudge with S-note. So, here's my first attempt to draw using my tablet. A simple tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment