Sunday 8 December 2013

cute things

I felt so devastated when I realized I've just lost one of my keychain. The lost one was the fat coolie man (see post : small things). I liked it a lot and it's no way I could ever find it again. It was originated from Japan and am not even sure if it's still available.. Pfft... anyway, I shouldn't be sad for too long. So, this weekend I bought some cuties in Kinokuniya to console my broken heart.


The first picture is a black robot-shaped keychain. Though it's not quite cute, but it serves as a flashlight. There are 3 mini LED lights above his head (not shown) and a button on his back to turn the lights on. No battery required, as his body has a mini solar panel as power resource.

The second one is a blue pouch with a wristlet. I like the mini white elephant made from a small piece of porcelain. I also like color, the material and how nice it looks at the first sight.

The last ones are mini fridge magnets in the shape of japanese snacks. These magnets are only the size of the thumb.. so yes, they're soooo kawaaiiiii... 

No comments:

Post a Comment