Tuesday 20 May 2014

fuel lunchbox

Searching for the right lunchbox would never comes to an end. Well at least for me. Have different kinds, shapes, brands, quality.. it's really good to appreciate what we have. Whether local or global brands, they all have uniqueness -and flaws- but I'm here not to judge the negative side. Those critics should be addressed straight to the company, to the production dept, to the directors, the decision makers.  I write about lunch box to share what I have and my personal opinion about it.

One of lunch box I came across recently is called Fuel from Trudeau Corporation . I think it's one of the ingenious design I've ever seen in lunchbox.. or I should say lunch-bowl ;) The official website call it "Soup on the go" container.

I got the picture from Amazon India few months ago, but it's no longer available.. anyway, I bought the bowl from a local Ace Hardware store (the one in Grand Indonesia). Got the kinda same colour (teal blue), but the set didn't come with the spoon like the one on the picture.

To carry this bowl, I think you'll need a seperate mini tote bag. It's too bulky to get into your bag, though I managed to tuck it onto my backpack. As you can see on the picture, there are 2 compartments. One is the bowl and the other is a round dish on top of it. So you can have soup or liquid food on the bowl and keep the dry ingredients (such as crackers) on the top compartment. This is perfect for Indonesians who love to eat congee (rice porridge with shredded chicken) and kerupuk. Bon appetit..

More about Trudeau Corporation : http://www.trudeaucorp.com/ca-en/default.html

No comments:

Post a Comment