Tuesday 20 May 2014

hey ebay

Yaaayyy.. !! Today I received my first ever package bought from ebay. As I've told on my previous post, I'm not actually a kind of online shopper, but yes.. I tried to embrace it. So this is my first experience of buying stationery from ebay.

This is a study planner. It costs about $17.. For a cute planner, it's kinda over my budget.. but they offered free shipping. No additional cost for shipment. Fair enough. Even better, as I got $10 discount coupon from PayPal (as a welcome gift for newbie, I guess), I use it to pay the product. At the end, I just paid $7 ;)
Honestly, I am curious about this so-called study planner. It's not a common thing in my country. I guess this is why many students are still lost even when they already in higher education. They went to college because their parents told them to do so, or because they want to have a degree (without knowing what would they learn). Many of them do their assignment only hours before the due date, and revising their notes the night before the exam. This cute planner makes students to plan their study and have somekinda vision of what they're gonna do.

I'm gonna share the layout of this cute planner later. Stay around guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment