Tuesday 11 October 2016

hobonichi cover - sherbet

One of the hobonichi cover I've wanted so much for 2017 is Sherbet. I like the colour combination of light sky blue and pastel pink. Cute, eh?

I also bought the special Paris cover-on-cover, although the cover is equipped with the standard plastic cover-on-cover. I imagined how super nice it will be.

Well, let's see..

I don't know whether the light in my room was super pathetic or the colour is not as cute as I expected. The blue is not as light as I thought. The inside is rather peach or pale brick colour instead of pink. 

So here's the picture I've taken just now. I may try to find good natural light within couple of days to get better picture. As for me, I'm not super excited with the real colour nor the combination with Paris cover-on-cover. Err.. but on this photo, it looks okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment