Monday 3 October 2016

what's in my pencil case - 2nd time


My current pencil case is .. tadaaaah.. Nomadic PE-17 !!

This is one of coolest pencil case I ever knew. I have also the famous, best seller pencil case of Nomadic PE-09 --which I don't use--  as I'm gonna keep it until I have a spare to use.

I initially learned about this pencil case from JetPens website. Then, I search the internet about this product which only resulted to get me a headache. Don't believe me? Go to their official website and get lost. I mean, feeling totally lost.

Anyway, I bought them on Tokyu Hands in Tokyo. They were about 1,000 Yen each.

What I like about this pencil case :
1. It holds many MANY pens and pencils.. and other stuffs. As a student, I need to store all the essentials in one place. And... this pencil case is able to do that.
2. It's very sturdy, yet very light. The material seems to be strong enough to hold everything.
3. The colour is very nice.

I think I will also make a haul here. So here goes what inside my pencil case.

- washi tape samples
- pins (we call them peniti)
- page markers and square post-it notes
- a sachet of Optik Melawai wet tissue lens cleaner (for glasses)
- a flashdisk (USB flash drive) with label of my name on it
- a blue collapsible stapler : Bantex
- pencil leads (for mechanical pencil) : Staedler
- some hair pins
- a toothpick (inside white wrapper)
- an eraser : Boxy
- a mini plastic ruler for national exam : Lyra
- a dotliner glue : Campus Kokuyo
- a mini sewing kit : Muji
- a pair of blue scissors with cap : Deli
- a yellow cutter : Olfa
- a pack of peppermints tablets sweets : from a seminar
- a pink correction tape : Faber-Castell
- a blister of paracetamol : Biogesic
- another pencil leads, this one has also colourful leads as well : Toyo
- a Victorinox card
- a plastic ruler
- a peach marker
- a gold Pilot Pop'ol pen
- a yellow highlighter
- a purple Lamy Al Star fountain pen
- a yellow Standard ballppoint pen (blue ink)
- a blue Sharpie (dual tip)
- a brand new blue uni multipen from Hobonichi 2017
- a brown Uni multipen from Hobonichi 2015
- a pink polkadot Uni Style Fit multipen
- a pink Uni multi pen
- a pink Pilot Frixion multipen
- a mettalic purple Bic multipen
- four Pilot Frixion markers (peach, yellow, lime green, sky blue)
- a blue Staedler marker
- a red marker

2 comments:

  1. Ahh so pretty ;______; baru tahu Staedtler ada markernya juga, ahahah. Stationerynya selain yang dari Hobonichi beli di Indonesia kah?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cherry :)
      Sebagian besar stationery di postingan ini beli di Indonesia. Bahkan Victorinox card sepertinya ada juga di Jakarta (pernah lihat ada di Ace Hardware). Kalau Frixion markers, aku belum pernah lihat di Jakarta (dulu beli di Jepang).. tapi kalo Frixion pens udah banyak di toko-toko buku. See yaa..

      Delete