Wednesday 12 October 2016

hobonichi paris - hong kong - jakarta

This year I consider myself as lucky for having a chance to travel to some places. And I took my hobo with me. Taking pictures in some landmarks are mainstream. I don't care. I'm talking about my hobo, and it deserves a chance for some memorable selfies.

First thing first. PARIIIISSS !! Oui, oui.. Been there for a week, juggling between task and personal things. I felt as if I went home. So I didn't manage to visit many touristic places. Anyway, Eiffel is still majestic, and on the last day --just few hours before leaving to the airport--  I ran to Trocadero just to have few shots of Eiffel with my hobonichi. Oh, there's Tokyo Tower postcard on the cover.. Quite similar, but I'm still a fan of  Eiffel.


Couple of months later, I went to a conference in HONG KONG !! It was my first time to Hong Kong. It was summer, very crowded, very tiring.. Pheeww.. To be honest, I didn't quite enjoying my time there. Besides, staionery are more expensive here than Japan. Many sellers or shops imported goods from Japan. But still, I bought some (err.. quite a lot though) stationery here. Anyway, I was lucky that the hotel had superbe harbour view.


Well.. back to Jakarta again. Nowadays it's quite gloomy here, downpour almost everyday. I like rain, though.. as long as it doesn't turn into flood. One thing I hate from the rainy season in Jakarta is the horrible traffic. Anyway, I can write the story of my city in my hobo. That way, it's gonna be less frustrating living in this city.


See ya in another journey. Different time, different place, different story. Ciao ciao !

No comments:

Post a Comment