Wednesday 18 October 2017

colleague's planner - nida

This is one of the happiness of working in education environment. You'll find friends and colleagues who fancy planners and stationery. Most of educators have good planning system, whether for lesson plan, research project, professional target, or simply personal thing ​and household thingy.

I went to my faculty's research centre this afternoon, and met my colleague, Nida, whose planner(s) took my attention.

The purple one is a simple pocket notebook from Maruman Septcouleur series (Japan mainsite). Inside her note, she made somekinda weekly layout, like the bullet journal thing. I was commenting about the brand, about the smooth paper, the colour, about the series, etc. However, her preference toward the notebook was merely because the colour. Purple. :)

She has also prepared for next year. The grey planner is the pocket Daichi weekly planner. I used to buy this (almost) every year. But I got dissapointed because they remove the lines since last year edition. I'd love to have lined pages.. even better in grids. Anyway, to Nida, this planner would help her a lot.

For her writing equipment, she mostly uses Rotring 0.3 and some sharpies.

It's always a pleasure see about what others have for planning. Thank you, Nida !

No comments:

Post a Comment