Thursday 5 October 2017

hobonichi weeks set up

Well, this is the early set up for my hobonichi weeks. I have introduced the hobonichi weeks and the Tembea cover on my previous post. This is how I arrange them all. Sorry for the lousy photo. I'll replace it with a better one once I have better light. 

First of all, I protect my hobonichi weeks with a clear plastic sheet which called cover-on-cover. But then, I can't slot the back cover onto one of the pocket of Tembea cover. A bummer. Perhaps it was designed to fit a weeks without c-o-c. Anyway, still fine. 

For the pen, I put last year's bonus pen because it match the colour theme. I will have to replace the refill cos it ran out of ink. 

On the right side, there are some cards inserted to the card slots. Mostly reward cards and a cash card (e-money) for small expenses. Behind those cards, it's my phone tucked on the slot. Behind the planner, there's also a slot which I put my pocket money (few bank notes just in case).

Yeah, I intended to have it as an everyday wallet. And I think it may work really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment