Thursday 5 October 2017

stationery in aeon

Last month I blew up my credit card for hobonichi madness. I bought things that happened to be beyond my budget. But well, it's hobonichi and it's hard to say no. 

So I promised myself not to spend anything on stationery for this month.

But I relapsed. 

I went to Aeon on BSD last weekend. As it was my first time to go there, I didn't know what to expect. Then I saw this. 


Aaaaaaa....... I just couldn't resist. So I grabbed some.

And some of these...


And finally, these are things I bought. A small tote bag (cute cats), some washis, a pocket notebook (another cute cat on the cover), sticky mini page marker, sticky to do  list, a pocket cash log book, several other post it notes for dietary or expenses (have no idea, cos it's in Japanese.. I bought them cos they look cute), some sticky notes in the shape of sumo wrestler, and some deco rush.


Looks not much, but in total, they cost me big time. Oh well.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment