Tuesday 3 October 2017

filofax butterflies

On one fine weekend in July, I just lost my mind and splurge on a filofax. I've been spying these filos on Gramedia bookstore Grand Indonesia (and Pondok Indah Mall) for the past couple of months. So, this time I decided to get one. There was only one left from butterflies series in personal size. There were many of saffianos (red, purple, green) and geometric though.

So, without further ado.. tadaaaahhh...


I like this butterflies. The faux-leather is so soft and I really like the colour. Pale blue on the outside and soft pink on the inside. It also has enough card slots. Well, I think 6 slots are enough for the cards I plan to put. E-money (indomaret), Flazz, Starbucks, business cards..

I still don't know if I can use it to the max. I have ideas on how to set it up, but I'm afraid I won't have time to make it happen. It will be hard for me to customize the inserts too, but there may be many cute ones available on the market. Well, let's see about it later.

Anyway the young lad on the cashier was stunned when he read the price IDR 567k. I explained it's not just a planner, but collectible item and it used to be so hard to get in Indonesia. He noded, but I don't think he'll ever understand.

I checked on UK and US filofax website, this particular item was not on the list. However, it's  available on  Filofax  Australia, but AUD 79.95 is much more expensive than the price offered by Gramedia. Plus, I don't have to spend more money for shipping cost and taxes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment