Wednesday 4 October 2017

taiwanese schedule book

It's not 2018 yet, but I already have 3 planners.

Yep.

As you might have read on my previous post, I bought 2 hobonichis. An A6 english planner and a weekly planner. But I haven't told you about one cute planner I got from my colleague. She recently on duty to Taiwan, and she bought me some postcards, mint (postal) stamps and a plannnneerrrr !! Yea, she knows me so well ;) Best souvenir everrrrr !!

So, here's how the planner look like.


 

It's dubbed as schedule book, just like normal weekly planner. There's monthly grid (one month in two-page spread), then the weekly on the next sheets (one week on the right hand side, and the (supposed to be) blank page on the left hand side. Usually, you'll find the weekly side on the left -- such as on moleskine and hobonichi.

Anyway, the blank page on the left hand side is not totally blank. It's decorated with cute 'watercoloured illustrations'. Well yeah, I think this planner is more less for happy / fun stuff. For instance to note down when you meet up with the girls, movie night, a date with him, when you're in love, weekend gateway, perhaps mood tracker.. those kinda stuff. 


One more thing. This planner starts from September 2017 to December 2018 (18 months).. so I can use it right away. Yippeeyyy..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment