Wednesday 29 January 2014

lamy fountain

After blogwalking for quite sometime, I believe the most popular fountain pen among stationery freaks is the Lamy Safari. The pen is claimed to be affordable and dependable. So I grab one for myself.. for the sake of curiosity. I found it in Kinokuniya bookstore in Jakarta. Haven't managed to use it yet, be patient for the review.. am still too excited just for having it. This is one of my wishlist for this year and got it in January !! ah ouiiii... déjà.. !! Well, actually I bought the Lamy Al-Star with ink converter. I believe it's exactly the same appearance to Safari, but this one made from alumunium instead of plastic. Mine has matte finishing, looks very classy, and comes in burgundy (dark purple) color.. which not exist in Safari. Of course the price is slightly higher as well.. but when you look at the pen, no further question asked.

Lamy AL Star fountain pen - dark purple
photo source : www.lamyusa.com
further info about this particular pen can be found here : http://www.lamyusa.com/lamy_fountain_L29_alstar.php

No comments:

Post a Comment