Friday 31 January 2014

starbucks planner

To be honest, the least agenda I expected to have for this year is the "hard to get" Starbucks Planner. I have collected stamps in 2012 to get myself the Starbucks 2013 planner, but I suddenly lost my interest this year. One of the reasons is : we have to get 30 stars with our starbucks card --which a shot of espresso can't be counted.

Apparently I'm not the only one. At the beginning of this year, they offered it for free if we top-up our card with Rp.600K.. perhaps they still have a pile of planners there. But Rp.600K is still too much for me. I don't need to have too much credits on prepaid card as I'm not a kinda heavy spender. Well, guess what, I've got the planner today by getting the so-called limited edition 'Year of The Horse' Starbucks card. Of course I gotta top it up for Rp.300K to activate the card, but it's a good deal already. Win-win solution.

This planner is bigger -almost twice the size- than last year's (2013) though they still use the same paperback sheets.. fountain pen ink will surely bleed. The most suitable pen is rollerball with medium nib such as classic Bic ballpoint pen. Anyway, I kinda like the layout for the weekly section; lined page on the left and weekly row on the right page. One uniqueness to be noted is on the last page. It has 2 pages of numbered dots entitled "Connect with Memories" where we can draw our mood in emoticon shape every single day. Cool... And this planner is accompanied with a sturdy canvas pouch. Yaaayyy.. !! Soo happy to finally have them.
Xie xie Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment