Thursday 24 July 2014

filo on the way

For the sake of wishlist I made in January, I just bought a Blue Filofax Fusion A5 on ebay. It's new / unused product, so I couldn't haggle for the price. Yes, it costs me a lot, but well.. I hope I can cover from my 13th salary next month. I just can't help it. This blue one is quite difficult to find. Last time I checked, it was out of stock on the Filofax UK.

Anyway, Filofax is known for its quality, so I gotta prove it myself. This model is one of the most suitable for me. I can use it everyday for taking notes and prepare my lecture. Besides, new semester is coming, I deserve something to motivate me. Pfftt.. In the meantime, I have to be patient and wait for the package to arrive. Well, perhaps in the next couple of weeks. H2C.. Harap-harap Cemas :D

No comments:

Post a Comment