Saturday 26 July 2014

garlic bread

Honestly, I don't like whole wheat bread. I prefer white bread. But I must get use to eat whole wheat bread for health concern. So I packed them on my lunchbox, with peanut butter and jam or butter and chocolate sprinkles, or any spread.. I could never finish one.

One day my mum told me to make a garlic bread instead. Here goes the trick. Spread the bread with margarine (or butter if you like), sprinkle with ground pepper and garlic powder. Then put it in the oven for 5-10 minutes, medium heat, and ready to eat.

The salty umami seasoning from garlic and pepper has infused into the bread, make it easier to taste. If you like a whole meal to pack into the lunchbox, add some tuna spread and coleslaw. That would be perfect company. And I guess this time I could finish my lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment