Monday 28 July 2014

washi scoop

A week before aïd, I hardly ever stepped my feet at the mall. Just fed up with the crowd who shop for things, while I just watching cos I had no money. But it was payday few days later. And going to a mall seems so dangerous. I really can't resist the temptation of colourful washi tapes. So, these are some washi I bought in Scoop Citra Gran Cibubur.


Beside those decoration tapes, I also bought a couple of empty plastic bottles (buy one - get one free) for 10k and a cute plastic card case for 9k. All of them (including 9 washi) cost me 179k.. Fair enough.. that means about 17k for each washi in average.

I'm not a huge fan of washi tapes --well, not yet, I guess. So I think these tapes are quite good and reasonably priced. Those kinda tapes I saw online -and mostly sold via instagram- were beyond my budget. So these tapes on Scoop is definetely the best option for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment