Saturday 16 August 2014

Bento&Co.

My main reason to order from Bento&Co was the Kaoiro stamp. Kaoiro is a rolling stamp for face expression we use for texting. For example (-_-") or (>_<) and many possibilities we can make from different combination. Actually, we can also find the stamp on the official gung website.. but Bento&Co offers free shipping for order more than 50 USD. So I take this chance to buy some other stuff ;)

Apart from Kaoiro stamp, I also bought mini washi tapes (in lot of four), deco rush (in set of three), a yellow onigiri box and Totoro utensil set (chopsticks and spoon). All of them finally exceed 50 USD.. so the shipping cost was free.
The shipment was quick. It was just a couple of weeks to arrive safely in my place. Really can't wait to try the stamp. I'll review and share about it later when I have time. \(^_^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment