Thursday 7 August 2014

karaku stamp

About 10 days ago, I ordered two rubber stamps from Etsy. They've landed safely in my place this afternoon, sent by registered post. The name of the shop is Karaku, and the owner, Mayumi, is a very nice fellow. She sent a card and a packet of tissue paper (Hello Kitty) together with the package :)

These stamps would be very useful for the upcoming semester. I can use the timetable stamp to help my students in planning their schedule, as they have made appointment with me for academic counseling next week. Just stamp it on a piece of paper (or card) and fill the column with classes they plan to take. I can also stamp it on my agenda as well.

The other stamp is in a shape of a round clock. This would be useful for keeping track how many hours I have spent for particular work or activity. Since it has no number whatsoever, we could use it for other things. For instance, time management, shares or portions, pie chart, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment